How Do You Find A Lost Cat? | Best Way To Find A Lost Pet |

How Do You Find A Lost Cat? | Best Way To Find A Lost Pet |

 



In a previous blog post, I discussed why your cat may want to run away (click here to read). It could be that your female cat is on heat or not providing your cat with a companion or partner. Also, ensure you are not taking your cats out on walks etc. Unlike dogs, kitties are indoor pets. If you are constantly taking your cat outside, it might turn into a habit, and so it can increase the risk of your cat running away. Also, ensure you are fulfilling your cat's needs and ensuring it stays indoors at all times.

My Experience: I always felt terrible for my kitten, and even though I knew it wasn't right, I would take it outside. It wasn't like I'd taken it out every day for walks, just once every two weeks. Once I took it outside into a park and let it roam around when it suddenly started running like crazy. I had to run after it, and when it saw me running, it stopped. After this incident, I never took my kitten outside. I'm sharing my experience with you guys, so you don't make the same mistakes as me!

Most people tie a collar onto their cat's neck and also get lockets in which they write down their number. Tracking devices are also handy because you will know where your cat is.

I'd recommend you first check your house because cats sometimes like to be alone and hide under tables, behind curtains, on windowsills etc.

Go to your closest meat shop if your cat isn't inside your house. When cats go missing, they often go to meat shops searching for food. You can also check on social media, e.g. Facebook etc.

If your cat has been stolen, the person will probably end up selling the cat. Check places where cats are sold and online as well.

Check your CCTV cameras and try your best. You will find it if you do all the things I have recommended.

Thank you for reading my blog! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries in the comments!!

Comments